WIN A FREE LENS REPLACEMENT. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: WIN A FREE LENS REPLACEMENT OF CHOICE. (the “PrizeDraw”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their place of residence at the time of entry, whichever is greater. Those who are employees of LensFactory, PDS Consultants, Korrect Optical, Eagle Safety or their affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies, or who are immediate family members or persons living in the same household of each such employee (whether related or not) are not eligible. Subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promoter: LensFactory 3801 Bishop Lane, Louisville KY 40218. Administrator: LensFactory 3801 Bishop Lane, Louisville KY 40218
- Timing: The Prize Draw begins at 22 April 2021 at 8:00:00 p.m. United States Eastern Time (ET) and ends at 25 April 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Prize Draw Period"). All times are expressed in United States Eastern Time. Please see world clock for time zone conversion information. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Prize Draw.
- How to Enter: (a) Follow @LensFactory on Facebook, or (b) @_LensFactory on Instagram. Like the associated Giveaway post on 04/22/21 and comment, tagging another user. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Prize Drawings: Administrator will confirm eligible entries received. On 26 April 2021 in its office located in Louisville Kentucky, Administrator will randomly select and notify one (1) potential winner from applicable entries received for the “GRAND PRIZE” set forth above. The potential winners will be notified via direct message at the username provided in the comments and asked for their email address. In the event that a potential winner forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Promoter will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) alternate potential winners will be selected and notified with the prize offer, after which the applicable prize will not be awarded.
- Prizes: ONE Winner will receive one free lens replacement of choice from LensFactory. This one-time prize (winner may select frame and color, and prescription, subject to availability) is valued up to approximately $400 USD. To the extent permitted by applicable law, winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use and notification to the tax authority. Limit: One (1) prize per person. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each country during the Prize Draw Period. A winner will not receive a difference between actual and approximate retail value. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. No substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted.U. S. Tax Liabilities: Winners who are residents of the United States will receive an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of the prize awarded.
- Release: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering the Prize Draw, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter and Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the Prize Draw or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
General Conditions: Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Prize Draw if fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Prize Draw. In such event, Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize Draw, or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Prize Draw is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, the Released Parties are neither liable nor responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize Draw; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Prize Draw; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Prize Draw or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant’s participation in the Prize Draw or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the entrant’s sole remedy is another entry into the Prize Draw, if it is possible. If the Prize Draw, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Promoter may elect to hold a random draw from among all the eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, the Promoter reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes via a random draw among all the legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. This clause does not apply to damage caused by Promoter or the Released Parties’ intentional or gross negligence, and to the extent Promoter or Released Party causes any personal injury, bodily harm or death. To the extent the breach of contract is unintentionally the liability of the Released Parties for damages shall be limited to the typically predictable damage. The liability of the Released Parties for culpable damage to life, body or health as well as the liability under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected. Any liability not expressly provided for above shall be disclaimed.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Prize Draw or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Courts in the Commonwealth of Kentucky; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Prize Draw, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Promoter in connection with the Prize Draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kentucky without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kentucky or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kentucky, U.S.A. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE RESTRICTIONS IN THE EVENT OF DISPUTE OR LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Severability: If the application of any provision of these Official Rules to any particular facts or circumstances shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court, arbitration panel or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then (a) the validity, legality and enforceability of such provision as applied to any other particular facts or circumstances, and the other provisions of these Official Rules, shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby; and (b) such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In addition, if any provision contained in these Official Rules shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to duration, geographical scope, activity or subject, it shall be construed by limiting and reducing it, so as to be enforceable to the extent compatible with applicable law.
- Unsubscribe: To opt-out of future marketing messages from Promoter, send an email to email@example.com.
© 2021 LensFactory All rights reserved.